Please help! How do I put my text to the right side of the margin?

Hello everyone! I'm barely learning html and let me tell you....it's very frustrating! I'm currently designing a website and I can't seem to put my text to the right side ot the marging if you go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://members.fortunecity.com/centertopic/main.html">http://members.fortunecity.com/centertopic/main.html</a><!-- m --> you will notice that on top of the margin it says "Welcome to my website". How can I put "Welcome to my website" on the right side of the margin. Something is wrong with my html codes but I don't know what it is. I think there's something wrong with my margin sizes too because it's not long enough. Thanks!!!<!--content-->what margin? do you mean in your table?<!--content-->When I went to this site I think it Download <!--more-->ed something called Xupiter Toolbar on my computer. It even got past my firewall and I didn't know it was there until my firewall asked if I wanted to give it permission to access the internet. I had to use regedit to get it out, something I hate doing.<!--content-->What I meant about the margin is that I want to start writing text on the right side of the yellow/orange margin. Where it says "Welcome to my website" I want that to be on the right side of the margin...not on the top of the margin. I hope you could understand that.<!--content-->you have to make the table align to the left and then put another table to the right. don't call them margins as the are not margins. you could also make a big table and put them in the cells.<br />
<br />
Wabanaki Web: it didn't Download <!--more--> anythingon me.<!--content-->I searched at google to find out what it was, and one of the things I read is that you get the Download <!--more--> through pop-ups. If you have a pop-up stopper that might be the reason why you didn't get it. Also I am not absolutely sure it came from this site, I only know I was on that page when I got the alert on whether I wanted to allow access to the internet.<br />
<br />
From what I read, this Xupiter Toolbar isn't malicious. I think it's like that search toolbar, Alexa. But I don't appreciate software being Download <!--more-->ed to my computer without me knowing about it. I would just suggest people check their computers for it.<!--content-->I don't have a popup stopper, just a firewall.<!--content-->I would really appreciate if someone could please tell me the html codes that I need to put in the website in order to start writing text on the right side of the yellow/orange table. I really don't what kinds of tags I need to add or where I should put them. I've tried everything and still can't manage to start wriing my html tags on the right side of the table. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!<!--content-->The simplest way would be like this-<br />
<br />
<TABLE><br />
<TR><br />
<TD>Stuff on the left</TD><br />
<TD>Stuff on the right</TD><br />
</TR><br />
</TABLE><br />
<br />
Use width and height to get the sizes right. And cell padding to keep the info on the two sides from being too close together.<!--content-->sunkissgirl: just look what you have for the code. all you did was put the "Welcome to my website" in the wrong spot. see the empty cell you have right below it? just cut and paste that sentence in to that cell.<!--content-->

Back