please edit this image...

asoutiyal

can anybody please edit this image by replacing the words "Ninja Warning" to "YOO Warning".. thanx in advance....

Error 404

Here are 2 Versions of Header + the Footer for that BBcode, or whatever you will use it for..
I just thought i would do the footer too, since you could be inNeed of it..

Enjoy bro..

asoutiyal

thanks bro...i liked the last one, i dont know how a person can be so perfect like you, i think you the "father of graphics and image editing"

ok, you have edited the last image too, thanks bro.. can ypu plaese give me the psd of the first image....

asoutiyal

i think, i have totally ripped their style.. except thier logo and the flash new next to it, and the postbit legacy... they have a cool gfx for activity mod.. i am not able to do it like them, otherwise i think i have totally ripped them, and also we have made a better "code" and "quote" boxes from them...

Itsuki Minami

:3 bad idea to post your url as I saw your not hosted offshore your hosted at WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM

ICANN Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Created: 2009-01-17
Expires: 2010-01-17
Updated: 2009-01-17
Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM (has 41,355 domains)
Name Server: NS2.WEBHOSTINGPAD.COM (has 41,355 domains)
Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Server Type: Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
IP Address: 69.65.10.238 Whois | Reverse-IP | Ping | DNS Lookup | Traceroute
IP Location United States - Illinois - Oak Brook - Gigenet
Response Code: 200
Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

o.o so soon :3 you will get shutdown

Itsuki Minami

o.o err i'm not saying you will be banned, but well vbulletin staff always hang out here, cheking for urls, your using a illegal vb ( xD as all of us) they got your url, so they will contatct your host and ask it to shut down your site because of nulled vb because your host is in the us it's likely they will do it so :3 that's why, xDU well now that you have said that you don't know this fact xDU that explains why you're copying ninja warez...i will not flame you about it but o.o your site will be down that's for sure...