Phrase To Page

liunx

I Wouldn't Know Any Other Keyword To Find What I Need,But Where Can I Get A Generator Where It Can Be You Type In A Code & It Takes You To That Code's Webpage Or Code's Meaning. Ex: [ Anything In ( ) Is Just Information That I Am Telling You] <br />
__________________________________________________<br />
(Home Page)<br />
Breaking Terms Of Use (There Are 30 Terms & A Code For Each Term) <br />
Type The Code Here: 1f4y (Then Takes You To The Term's Page) <br />
(Term's Meaning/Webpage)(It Would Be Nice If Id Searched On Its Own DataBase So It Doesn't Need 30 Pages)(And It Would Be Used On Free Domains Such As Geocities)<br />
Term:1f4y <br />
You Have Been Spamming In The Chat Room. That Is Breaking The Terms Agreement! <br />
_________________________________________________ <br />
<br />
How Do I Create Somthing Like That Or What Keyword Would I Search For To Find Out A Genorator For This???<!--content-->I think I know what your saying. Like, you type in the code, it searches a database for the code, and if it find one, it outputs the term's info in a page. This would be pretty easy to do, but it isn't possible to do this sort of thing on a free host, unless it supports a server-side language (PHP, ASP, CF, Perl) and a database (MySQL, Oracle, mssql). If you can find a server that supports PHP and MySQL, I can help you make one.<!--content-->

Back