PHPUnit: Failed asserting last controller used <&ldquo;error&rdquo;>

FoxSpellCaster

I am working on a ZF project wich use a postgre database, on my local server (ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx).
I'm trying to run a very simple test with phpunit:\[code\] public function testIndexAction() { $this->dispatch('/'); $this->assertController('index'); $this->assertAction('index'); $this->assertModule('default'); $this->assertXpathContentContains('/html/body/div[1]/div[@id=\'content\']/p', 'Los puntos de mis amigos son mis amigos..'); }\[/code\]but it fails on the first assertion with this message:\[quote\]Failed asserting last controller used <"error"> was "index"\[/quote\]I found this question where the author had the same problem: he solved it by adding to his 2nd php.ini the php_pdo_pgsql.dll library. But he's on windows and using xampp.
Anyway I checked it: the /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini has those 3 lines:\[code\]extension=msql.soextension=pgsql.soextension=pdo_pgsql.so\[/code\] and I added them in the other php.ini file I found: /etc/php5/cli/php.ini and now when I run the test it says:PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/msql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/msql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/pdo_pgsql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/pdo_pgsql.so: undefined symbol: php_pdo_register_driver in Unknown on line 0PHP Warning: Module 'pgsql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0and now I''m realy out of ideas...
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
thx

Back