Phpnuke Newbie

I want to design my own theme. Does PHPNuke use ccs?<!--content-->
Click <a href="http://www.disipal.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=11#cat" target="_blank">HERE</a> for tons of themes -- yes they use css. Best way is to take one apart and tweak it out.. There is a PHP Theme online editor also -- I will look around for it and post a link.<!--content-->
Thanks Tommy.<!--content-->
Found it you can get it <a href="http://nukecode.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=193" target="_blank">HERE</a>. You will have to register first.<br /><br />Details are:<br /><br />Theme Editor v6.0<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />The theme editor makes available to the web-master a large amount of <br />templates for: <br /><br />- horizontal areas of the web site: header, logo area, banner, horizontal <br />menu bars, footer etc. A non comprehensive list includes: [logo+banner], or <br />[logobackground+banner], or [logo+search], or only [banner], or [bottom], or [bottom+banner], or [logo flash], etc. The amount of possible combinations is just simply huge.<br />- blocks: available templates include blocks made only with colors, only <br />image-frames, all sorts of mixes of images, css sheets, flash... and <br />fantasy! There are over 80 available block types and more will be added with <br />time.<br />- menu bar: several customizable menu bars are available such as the <br />automatic navbar, roll-over menu etc. Even in this case new items will be aadded with time. Also, a menu builder is included. It enables the creation <br />of pull down menus in javascript, again without having to write o鐠秂 single <br />line of code. It is possible to pre-define the number of items, colors, kind <br />of pull down, structure, links, zones etc.<br /><br />Finally, those who have programming experience (php, html, java) may extend the usage of theme-editor by using code in the external php files to obtain an even higher degree of customization.<!--content-->

Back