phpBB Prosilver Special Skin for VB 3.8

Filez

dont be so dam demanding who do you think you are? nothing is owed to you and now you will be placed on ignore. I also dont think anyone will help you now.

danswano

Ok i will do that in the future, after alot of searching in vb.org and outside i found out that there is only old style for subsilver ported to vb called vbsilver but there no prosilver, there is someone on vb.org trying to make a port but he is drowning in copyright issues and GPL stuff, so far anyone has something to add ?

danswano

i was on phpbb3 but the addons that i need only offered by vb sadly, also it's a great theme but not luck it seems, what do you suggest? i'm using bluesaint, cool but not giving the feeling that i want.

chakru

I can try to make a similar one for vb but this skin dont really appeal to me that much.. lol.. but if he is in real need for this one I can make this for him.. I wont guarantee an exact port I will make use of those colors for vbulletin default theme and make a new skin!

let me know if thats ok for you!

regards

danswano

Can you make the corners rounded like phpbb ?
There is ability to put big header image background in it which is cool to change it from time to time.