PHP to MySQL SSL Connections

StuartJenkins

I have successfully setup an SSL enabled install of MySQL on one server on one network and can connect to it using SSL with the Linux command line mysql client on a different server on a different network, however every time I try to connect (using PHP 5.3.3) I keep getting: Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2026): SSL connection error in /var/www/html/test.php on line 18 My PHP is as follows have I done something wrong? The certs are 777 (only while testing) and the same code works for a different user's un-encrypted connection (with the SSL setting commented out i.e. mysqli can definately connect generally to the DB)\[code\]<?phperror_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set("display_errors", "1");$obj = mysqli_init();mysqli_options($obj, MYSQLI_OPT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT, 5);mysqli_ssl_set( $obj, '/mysql-ssl-certs/server-key.pem', '/mysql-ssl-certs/server-cert.pem', '/mysql-ssl-certs/ca-cert.pem', NULL, NULL);$link = mysqli_real_connect($obj, 'localhost', 'ssluser', 'some_password', 'test');if (!$link){ die('<br /><br />Connect Error (' . mysqli_connect_errno() . ') '.mysqli_connect_error());}echo 'Success... ' . mysqli_get_host_info($obj) . "\n";$obj->close();?>\[/code\]Thanks allChris

Back