PHP - SQL query Syntax Error

Celerity

I'm having a hard time finding the error that exists in my script. Can anyone help me spot it?\[code\] case "process_movie_order": // handle POST if ($_POST) { //Drop "order" column and Re-ADD it to reset ID #'s $droppedresult = mysql_query("ALTER TABLE videos DROP COLUMN order"); $addedresult = mysql_query("ALTER TABLE videos ADD order int NOT NULL"); $totalMovies = count($_POST['movie']); // use $i to increment the order number $i=$totalMovies; // loop through post array in the order it was submitted foreach ($_POST['movie'] as $video_id) { // update the row $query = sprintf("UPDATE videos SET order='%s' WHERE video_id='%s'", mysql_real_escape_string($i), mysql_real_escape_string($video_id)); $result = mysql_query($query); if(!$result) { echo mysql_error(); echo 'MySQL query failed. Please report this error to the author of this script.<br /> <br /> <a href="'.$script_location.'?action=show_landing_page">Back</a><br />'; break; } // decrease order number to make the next movie lower $i--; } }\[/code\]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order='55' WHERE video_id='video55'' at line 1Thanks!

Back