PHP script showing a blank screen

otcreborn

I have a server setup where a test script with just phpinfo() works fine.When I try to run my application on it, it shows up as a blank screen.I am calling index.php from the browser. The first few lines are as:\[code\]<?phperror_reporting(E_ALL);ini_set("display_errors", 1);require_once('codelibrary...\[/code\]Yet, the screen continues to be blank.Edit 1Here's the structure of the files:\[code\]/.htaccess/index.php/codelibrary/inc/user-top.php/codelibrary/inc/variables.php/codelibrary/inc/config.php\[/code\]index.php\[code\]<?php require_once('codelibrary/inc/user-top.php'); ...\[/code\]/codelibrary/inc/user-top.php\[code\]<?phprequire_once("./codelibrary/inc/variables.php"); ...\[/code\]/codelibrary/inc/variables.php\[code\]<?phpinclude_once('config.php');...\[/code\]I thought the referencing here might be a problem, so I changed it to:\[code\]require_once("./codelibrary/inc/config.php");\[/code\]as well, but no luck.Edit 2Ah ha! Thanks Col and TopQ for pointing out that I should look at the log file, it says:\[quote\] [10-Sep-2010 17:06:02] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0\[/quote\]

Back