PHP REST webservices Curl help

Scanlite

I have used the following script to consume REST webservices provided by Commission Junction. I'm able to get the response but the response is not in xml format.\[code\]<?php$targeturl="https://support-services.api.cj.com/v2/countries";$CJ_DevKey= "xxxxxxxxx";// return xml feed from CJ$ch = curl_init($targeturl);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, FAlSE);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Authorization: '.$CJ_DevKey));curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, TRUE);$response = curl_exec($ch);curl_close($ch);echo $response; // will print in browser all country codes in an xml format/*ADD YOUR OWN CODE HERE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH THE RESPONSE. MAYBE SAVE RESULTS TO A FILE OR THE PARSE THE RESULTS INTO A DATABASE?*/?>\[/code\]I'm just confused. Isn't that the response when using REST webservices is always in xml format. Please correct me if I'm wrong.Would someone please have a look at this script and suggest me what I need to do in order to get the response in xml ? I want to save the response in xml file and then process it later.

Back