PHP project with excellent OOP design for studying purposes

prenePrattrof

I've recently became interested in proper OOP design in web applications. I think I understand most of the principles and design patterns but sometimes I have problem with putting them into practice.I use MVC and I think I am able to design controllers and views in OOP way. The problem I face is with models. I'm particularly obsessed with dependency injection and inversion of control in general. It works nice in small examples but I have trouble to design complex multi layered models - I'm thinking about various ways to inject dependencies into lower layers etc.So I decided to look for some projects made by more experienced OOP programmers which I could study. I'm looking for PHP web application, preferably made with MVC architectural pattern. Also I don't mind if it has anemic model (which is usually considered to be antipattern but in heavy data based applications I'm often forced to use anemic models).Thanks a lot.EDIT: I'm not looking for a framework but for a complete application. Frameworks usually have not a lot of to do with model architecture.

Back