Php Paths Incorrect, Or Am I Just Losing It?

liunx

I am attempting to use DataGrids in php. I see the files in my php/Structures folder, and I can eventually get to the file by:<br /><br /><!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->require ("/home/myname/php/Structures/DataGrid.php");<!--c2--></div><!--ec2--><br />But then the DataGrid.php code throws an error becauser it can't open a necessary file from its position. I think this is due to the path settings.<br /><br />Can someone show me what I am doing wrong? I just think it is odd that the path doesn't work (or I am missing something). Also, I noticed that the items I installed did not show up in cPanel under "Installed PHP Extension(s) and Application(s)".<br /><br />Thanks for any help!<!--content-->
Sorry, no clue here. Hope someone can help you out.<!--content-->
Thanks! I have done a lot of work on my site.When I started, I made the site in loose OO style. I am currently working on making it closer to the real thing. Within this year, I want to redesign the site to be very close to perfectly OO. The biggest dread is making a class for a major piece on my website. But I know once I do that, I will be in great shape to make a few more sites.<!--content-->
I found I had to do something like this:<br /><!--c1--><div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'><!--ec1-->ini_set('include_path', "/home/myname/php/". ini_get("include_path"));<!--c2--></div><!--ec2--><!--content-->
Glad you figured it out.<!--content-->