php mail function with html not shown correct in exchange

antalssheed

I got a strange problem with php mail and exchange. When I use the a simple php html mailscript, see below (can be found all over internet) I see the mail as kind of plain text (see below) mail in Microsoft Exchange. But when I send the mail to an other account with Outlook I see the mail as a HTML-mail as it should be.Doest anybody got a clue?Mailscript:\[code\]<?php// multiple recipients$to = '[email protected]' . ', '; // note the comma$to .= '[email protected]';// subject$subject = 'Birthday Reminders for August';// message$message = '<html><head> <title>Birthday Reminders for August</title></head><body> <p>Here are the birthdays upcoming in August!</p> <table> <tr> <th>Person</th><th>Day</th><th>Month</th><th>Year</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Joe</td><td>3rd</td><td>August</td><td>1970</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sally</td><td>17th</td><td>August</td><td>1973</td> </tr> </table></body></html>';// To send HTML mail, the Content-type header must be set$headers = 'MIME-Version: 1.0' . "\r\n";$headers .= 'Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1' . "\r\n";// Additional headers$headers .= 'To: Mary <[email protected]>, Kelly <[email protected]>' . "\r\n";$headers .= 'From: Birthday Reminder <[email protected]>' . "\r\n";$headers .= 'Cc: [email protected]' . "\r\n";$headers .= 'Bcc: [email protected]' . "\r\n";// Mail itmail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);?>\[/code\]View in Exchange:\[code\]Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1From: Birthday Reminder <[email protected]>Subject:Birthday Reminders for AugustReturn-Path: [email protected]: 06 Oct 2010 13:39:59.0117 (UTC) FILETIME=[F839FBD0:01CB655B]<html> <head> <title>Birthday Reminders for August</title> </head> <body> <p>Here are the birthdays upcoming in August!</p> <table> <tr> <th>Person</th><th>Day</th><th>Month</th><th>Year</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Joe</td><td>3rd</td><td>August</td><td>1970</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sally</td><td>17th</td><td>August</td><td>1973</td> </tr> </table> </body> </html>\[/code\]

Back