php include problem with urls with options ?view=task&others file not found

chrslp

I really have read the other articles that cover this subject. But I seem to be in a slightly different position. I'm not using modrewrite (other articles).I would like to 'include' a webpage its a 'Joomla php' generated page inside a php script. I'd hoped to make additions on the 'fly' without altering the original script. So I was going to 'precomplete' elements of the page by parasing the page once it was included I hadent wanted to hack the original script. To the point I can't include the file and its not because the path is wrong -soinclude ("/home/public_html/index.php"); this would workinclude ("/home/public_html/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&task=add"); this would not!I've tried a variety of alternates, in phrasing, I can't use the direct route "http:etc..." since its a current php version so must be a reference to the same server. I tried relative, these work without the ?option=com_k2&view=item&task=add It may be the simple answer that 'options' or variables can be passed. Or that the include can't be used to 'wait' for a page to be generated - i.e. it will only return the html. I'm not the biggest of coders but I've done alot more than this and I thought this was so basic.

Back