Php Guru Needed

liunx

I am installing a shopping cart (Zen Cart)<br /><br />I actually have two versions installed 1.2 and 1.2.1d in different folders. Everything in the newest version works (1.2.1d) except 1 thing; HTML emails.<br /><br />Emails worked in the earlier version but not in the new version. <br /><br />I have installed the newest version 3 times on two different servers at TCH and have the same problem on all installations. <br /><br />What does work is to take the email functions php file from 1.2 and use it in 1.2.1d. So it seems that there is something in that one file that is causing the problem. <br /><br />Zen Cart Support has been great and had me try a few things but at this point have given up because they cannot replicate the error.<br /><br />Anyway, that is the back story. I was hoping that maybe a PHP guru here could take a look at the two files and see if anything stands out as causing a problem. Maybe a fresh pair of eyes will see something that the Zen people aren't. Unfortunately, I am not well versed enough in PHP.<br /><br />If you are interested in taking a look, post here and I will send the two files to you via PM.<br /><br />Thanks!<br /><br />[EDIT] I also wanted to note that Zen Cart has the capability of archiving emails to the database (which I normally won't do) but as a test I tried it and using the functions file from 1.2 works and 1.2.1d doesn't, so there is something in the new version that not only isn't allowing HTML emails to go, but is also not updating the database [/EDIT]<!--content-->
u fix this yet...if not send the files over.<!--content-->
Thanks section31! I have sent you a PM.<!--content-->

Back