PHP GTK module in php.ini

qtouch

I installed \[code\]PHP GTK\[/code\] in \[code\]C:\php-gtk\[/code\] but when I go to run it like from the command line like this\[code\]cd C:\php-gtk2php demos\phpgtk2-demo.php\[/code\]It gives this error\[code\]Please load the php-gtk2 module in your php.ini\[/code\]My ini file has this content (it is called \[code\]php-cli.ini\[/code\])\[code\]
PHP:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; About the php.ini in PHP-GTK ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; This file introduces the php.ini settings that you will need in order to; run PHP-GTK on your system. You may also need other settings from PHP's; standard php.ini file, e.g. to load further extensions or otherwise control; PHP's behaviour in matters such as error reporting. Please add those in; the upper part of this file, in the PHP section.; You should use PHP's CLI executable to run PHP-GTK. This php.ini file; should be in the same directory as the PHP executable, to avoid conflict; with any other copies of PHP that may be installed on your machine.; The first thing you will need to do is tell PHP where you want it to look; for the PHP extension libraries (php_*.dll or php_*.so files) on your system.extension_dir = "./ext"; Make sure that php-gtk2.dll under Windows, or php-gtk2.so under Unix, is in; the directory named in extension_dir alongside any other shared PHP extensions; you intend to use, and tell PHP to load it.extension = php_gtk2.dll;extension = php_pdo.**;extension = php_sqlite.**;extension = php_pdo_sqlite.**[Date]; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions;date.timezone = [PHP-GTK];;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; PHP-GTK extensions ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Extensions written for PHP-GTK are in the format php_gtk_*.dll (Windows) or; php_gtk_*.so (Unix), written here as a comma-separated list. The library; files need to be in the same directory as the PHP-GTK library, along with; any other PHP extensions you are using.;php-gtk.extensions = php_gtk_libglade2.dll,php_gtk_sourceview2.dll;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Code Page ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; The string variables used for titles and other text values in GTK+ are; encoded in UTF-8 internally. A code page is needed so that PHP-GTK 'knows'; which character set is being used, and can convert it to UTF-8 as necessary.; If your environment uses UTF-8 already, you can set the codepage directive; to UTF-8 to skip the conversions.; The default codepage setting in PHP-GTK 2 is ISO-8859-1, but you can also; use either OEM (e.g. 850) or Windows Code Pages (e.g. CP1250) here, so; long as the encoding format you choose is capable of iconv conversion. See; http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/cphome.mspx for a list of; the code pages and character sets that are supported on Windows systems.php-gtk.codepage = CP1250\[/code\][b]What do I need to do?[/b]  Is there [b][i]something wrong with the ini[/i][/b] file?  Do I need to [b]rename[/b] it?  What is the problem that is [b][i]tripping up the program?[/i][/b]

Back