PHP File Upload Problems

thienson

I wrote a Facebook app in PHP and need to be able to allow the user to upload an image to my server. I have used this code:\[code\]<?phpinclude_once('facebook.php');$appapikey = 'API KEY HERE';$appsecret = 'SECRET KEY HERE';$facebook = new Facebook($appapikey, $appsecret);$fb_user = $facebook->require_login();if((!empty($_FILES["uploaded_file"])) && ($_FILES['uploaded_file']['error'] == 0)) { $filename = basename($_FILES['uploaded_file']['name']); $ext = substr($filename, strrpos($filename, '.') + 1); if (($ext == "jpg") && ($_FILES["uploaded_file"]["type"] == "image/jpeg") && ($_FILES["uploaded_file"]["size"] < 350000)) { $newname = dirname(__FILE__).'/upload/zbt_'.$fb_user.'.jpg'; if ((move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploaded_file']['tmp_name'],$newname))) { header("Location: http://majik.zbrowntechnology.info/display.php"); } else { header("Location: home.php?Fatal"); } } else { header("Location: home.php?Fatal"); }} else { header("Location: home.php?Fatal");}?>\[/code\]but am not able to actually save the file in the directory. I have done some playing around with the code and think the problem lies in the moving of the file in this line:

if ((move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploaded_file']['tmp_name'],$newname))) {....

Back