PHP - compress static css file with GZIP

hardcoredlw

so I have a css file, style.css. in the same directory I have the images/ folder.How can I make a script that compresses style.css, but from another folder?Right now I have this:\[code\]<?php if(isset($_GET['css'])) $file = array('url' => htmlspecialchars($_GET['css']), 'type' => 'text/css'); if(isset($_GET['js'])) $file = array('url' => htmlspecialchars($_GET['js']), 'type' => 'application/javascript'); if(!isset($file)) exit(); header('Content-type: '.$file['type']); header('Cache-Control: max-age='.(60*60*6).', must-revalidate'); // whitespace+comment removal, in case gzip is off function compress($buffer){ global $file; $buffer = preg_replace('!/\*[^*]*\*+([^/][^*]*\*+)*/!', '', $buffer); $buffer = str_replace(array("\r\n", "\r", "\n", "\t", ' ', ' ', ' '), ' ', $buffer); return $buffer; } if(extension_loaded('zlib')) if(substr_count($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING'], 'gzip')) ob_start("ob_gzhandler"); else ob_start("compress"); include($file['url']); ob_end_flush();?>\[/code\]and use it something like this:\[code\]<style type="text/css"> @import "http://mysite.com/lib/c.php?css=../style.css";</style>\[/code\]everything is ok except that the path to the images inside the css file don't work anymore.i think it's because (images/bg.jpg) becomes (../images/bg.jpg)can i fix this without having to move my c.php script in the same directory as the stylesheet?

Back