PHP closes connection after 10sec without data beeing echoed

tq89

I have a PHP webpage, that generates statistics and takes about 15sec to generate them, before sending them to the Browser.The issue I have is that the browser ends up loading with a blank page. Unfortunately I don't have access to the error_log file.But I figured, that if I start sending data in the foreach-loop which consumes most of the generation time like so\[code\]echo ' ';\[/code\]the connection will not terminate and the page will load.First I thought this might be a memory_limit or max_execution_time issue, so I increased both, without any luck. But this would also seam odd to me since hitting the max_execution_time would result in a blank page no matter I'm sending \[code\]echo ' '\[/code\] or not.Is there an other PHP setting, I don't know of, that would cause a connection to terminate after about 10sec without data beeing send?Edit:The page is not completely blank. Here is the data beeing sent:\[code\]<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"><html><head> <meta name="author" content="Gerd Gr

Back