PHP calendar: move the column of Sunday to the end

Korso

This is the calendar script I got from an online tutorial. It works fine but I want to move the column of Sunday to the end (after the column of Saturday):\[code\]<?phpif (!isset($_REQUEST["month"])) $_REQUEST["month"] = date("n");if (!isset($_REQUEST["year"])) $_REQUEST["year"] = date("Y");$month_current = $_REQUEST["month"];$year_current = $_REQUEST["year"];$prev_year = $year_current;$next_year = $year_current;$month_previous = $month_current-1;$month_next = $month_current+1;if ($month_previous == 0 ) { $month_previous = 12; $prev_year = $year_current - 1;}if ($month_next == 13 ) { $month_next = 1; $next_year = $year_current + 1;}$timestamp = mktime(0,0,0,$month_current,1,$year_current);$lastdate = date("t",$timestamp);$thismonth = getdate ($timestamp);$firstday = $thismonth['wday'];?><?php for ($i=0; $i<($lastdate + $firstday); $i++) { if(($i % 7) == 0 ) echo "<tr>\n"; if($i < $firstday) echo "<td></td>\n"; else echo "<td align='center' valign='middle' height='20px'>". ($i - $firstday + 1) . "</td>\n"; if(($i % 7) == 6 ) echo "</tr>\n";}?>\[/code\]I tried to change the code into this:\[code\]<?php for ($i=0; $i<($lastdate + $firstday); $i++) { if(($i % 7) == 1 ) echo "<tr>\n"; # if $i less than the first day (1), don't print the value of $i if($i < $firstday) echo "<td></td>\n"; # print the value of $i else echo "<td align='center' valign='middle' height='20px'>". ($i - $firstday + 1) . "</td>\n"; if(($i % 7) == 0 ) echo "</tr>\n";}?>\[/code\]It then does not display properly in the column when the first day starts from Sunday. For instance: http://ec-ener.eu/dump/index.php?month=8&year=2010How can I fix it? Alternatively, how can I change the original script so that I can move Sunday to the end of the columns?p.s. I also just found out that the original code seems to have a bit problem/ bug, if you check the html - tr and td - it generates,\[code\]<tr><td align='center' valign='middle' height='20px'>30</td><td align='center' valign='middle' height='20px'>31</td> </table> </td> </tr>\[/code\]it has the closing table in the and there is only a closing but no opening. I believe that the original single simple loop generates some invalid html! can I fix it?? thanks!

Back