PHP 5.2 Error with static var: “syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC”

-Jumong-

I have a pretty weird problem:My Class looks like this \[code\]<?phpclass asd { private static $variable; public static function blabla(){ self::$variable="blubb"; }}?>\[/code\]When I'm trying to call asd::blabla() with the help of the __autoload function, everything works fine. But when I'm trying to call it without autoload, using include/require I get this, right after the including\[quote\] Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in path/asd.php on line 3\[/quote\]I don't get why it works one way and not the other. I'm not able to use the autoload mechanism in every class, so just using this isn't an option.e:Additional info: The file where I want to include the Class is a .rdf file, which gets php parsed via the "AddType application/x-httpd-php .rdf" .htaccess entry.If I try to include the class it in a random .php file it works perfectly fine, even with a manual include...This doesn't make sense at all.e: more info:If I copy/paste the whole .rdf code into a .php file, everything works. If I now try to include the .php file in the .rdf file the Error arises again.

Back