Photoplog copyright

blackknights

Go to your file settings.php located at forums/photoplog/settings.php or photoplog/settings.php depending on your set up and loacate this piece of text using your favorite text editor, in ultraedit this is located on line 58.

Code:
$photoplog['powered_by'] = "<br /><div class=\"smallfont\" align=\"center\"><a href=\"http://www.photoplog.com/\">$vbphrase[photoplog_powered_by_photoplog] ".PHOTOPLOG_VERSION."</a></div>";

and replace with

Code:
$photoplog['powered_by'] = "<br /><div class=\"smallfont\" align=\"center\"><a>$vbphrase[photoplog_powered_by_photoplog] ".PHOTOPLOG_VERSION."</a></div>";

Hope this helps you.

thewonderer

Thanks for the info. Now how do we get rid if the "Photoplog" text in the navbar path.

I have changed all the "Photoplog" words to "Gallery" but the path still says "forum > Photoplog".

I am refering to what happens after you click on the "Gallery" link in the navbar on the forum index page. It takes you to the photoplogs index page. Then when you look at the top of the gallery page it has the path links. How do I change the "Photoplog" text to the word "Gallery"?

blackknights

(1) first of you will need to rename the photoplog file to what ever you chose example: picturegallery.
(2) change navigation to point to new folder name
(3) click photoplog pro in admincp then goto general settings then on to photoplog pro general settings then change these three areas to reflect folder change PhotoPlog Link,BB Code Link,PhotoPlog Path save and check functionality.

Hope this is what you refering to.

thewonderer

all the navigation has been changed to "Gallery". The Photoplog folder has been renamed to Gallery. All 3 areas in the admincp has also been changed to Gallery. But the word Photoplog still shows in the path as explained in my initial post.

Any other ideas?

sifkhan

I have the same problem as thewonderer,
I've also attached a screenshot of the problem,can someone have a look and see if they can fix it.
thanks

Feckie

sifkhan said:
I have the same problem as thewonderer,
I've also attached a screenshot of the problem,can someone have a look and see if they can fix it.
thanks
Answer:

Admin control panel

Search in Phrases for

PhotoPlog

Under "GLOBAL Phrases Containing
Code:
'PhotoPlog'
in results

find
Code:
photoplog_photoplog