Perl script to parse XML using XML::LibXML;

Rock29992

I think this is a very simple issue, but I cannot figure it out despite many searches.I am trying to parse the following XML to print something similar to TAG=VALUE, so that I can write this to a CSV file. The problem is the tags are not always the same for each sample. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the actual tag names. Any help appreciated!!!XML File -\[code\]<Statistics> <Stats> <Sample> <Name>System1</Name> <Type>IBM</Type> <Memory>2GB</Memory> <StartTime>2012-04-26T14:30:01Z</StartTime> <EndTime>2012-04-26T14:45:01Z</EndTime> </Sample> <Sample> <Name>System2</Name> <Type>Intel</Type> <Disks>2</Disks> <StartTime>2012-04-26T15:30:01Z</StartTime> <EndTime>2012-04-26T15:45:01Z</EndTime> <Video>1</Video> </Sample> </Stats></Statistics>\[/code\]Script -\[code\]#!/usr/bin/perluse XML::LibXML;$filename = "data.xml";my $parser = XML::LibXML->new();my $xmldoc = $parser->parse_file($filename);for my $sample ($xmldoc->findnodes('/Statistics/Stats/Sample')) {print $sample->nodeName(), ": ", $sample->textContent(), "\n";}\[/code\]

Back