pdf files on site to print by viewers

windows

I create a site using Dreamweaver MX. How to set .pdf file on my site page and allow viewers to print it? Please and thank you.<!--content-->You just put them on the server like html and the browsers handle the rest. Purist who use the 'type' attribute with links will use:<br />
<br />
<a href=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/"someFile.pdf" type="application/pdf"><br />
<br />
Be warned, Portable Document Format (PDF) is extremely inaccessible and under the Americans With Disabilities Act people have been sued for publishing documents in it. You will need to publish two versions of each document, one in PDF and one in accessible HTML. And if you are using Dreamweaver then your HTML is not accessible.<!--content-->The next best option to providing an alterative to the PDF document would be to use "Tagged PDF" it is rather interesting to hear people have been sued over providing PDF although I would assume the 508 refers to the American websites. <br />
<br />
I did find it interesting that on the Section508 they had an annoying JavaScript Alert Box when leaving the site.<!--content-->

Back