panels

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to create panels on a webpage so i can create text tips on different parts of a picture. I am using frontpage do i need another promgram to do this other then visual basic.net?.<!--content-->vb makes webpages?<br />
<br />
oh, it sure does! lol<br />
i never knew that.<br />
<br />
i think what you want is a picture with some text inside of it. YOu can put the picture in a table cell as the background image, and write on that.<br />
<br />
i think thats what you want, anyway...<!--content-->Thanks alot. In vb.net you can make webpages.<!--content-->Originally posted by Staga <br />
Thanks alot. In vb.net you can make webpages. <br />
<br />
that sounds sarcastic.<br />
<br />
do you need help with coding that?<!--content-->Greg VB or VB.NET is the predominat scripting language for ASP and ASP.NET and to an extent PHP. HTML is still needed.<br />
<br />
Anyway as for frontpage I wouldn't touch it with a barge poll. But you need to make you own mind up on that. Now if you could give me a better idea of what you are trying to achieve I might be able to help. Your post doesnt really paint me an accurate picture of your goal.<!--content-->thanks guys i solved the problem.<!--content-->

Back