pages appearing in the back button list

liunx

I am somewhat new to html.. <br />
<br />
I was wondering if there is a way to keep certain pages on my website from appearing in the back button's list of previously viewed pages. <br />
and the same for the forward button.<br />
<br />
Would this have to do with caching and stuff or is it<br />
even possible?<br />
<br />
Also, i've been learning php along with html if that helps in the solution any.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance<!--content-->no and why would it matter?<!--content-->Well, what i am doing is I have a pop quiz in my <br />
website that people can take and it is 20 questions..<br />
I show a question on one page, then the user marks<br />
their answer, and on the 2nd page i show them if they<br />
got that question correct or not. Then using php, i display the first page again but with the next question and so on...<br />
<br />
I dont want the user to be able to hit the back button to go back to a previous question cause it will cause problems and stuff.. I know that I can use php to get around it, i just thought it would be a simple solution if i could have the back button not keep track of it, and it would back them out to the page before the quiz if they hit it.<br />
<br />
Oh well, its not that big of a deal thanks anyway.<!--content-->nad that make sperfect since, but like many others that have come across this, you need to use php to check for that.<!--content-->

Back