pageborder?

liunx

it's been a while since i've needed to remember this one, but aren't you able to remove the 'default' border that appears on a page?<br />
<br />
i'll try and expllain if you don't understand what im talking about....<br />
<br />
Say you make a page, with a 500x500 table on it. well when you look at the page, the table will be located in the top left hand corner of the browser window right? -- WRONG, theres a stinking border around it!! say i dunn, about 13ish pixels.. how gay is that!!! how do i remove it? i seem to remember there being an attribute for the <body> tag but im not 100% sure.<br />
<br />
Any help would be cooool.<br />
<br />
:)<!--content-->to cover both browsers,<br />
<body TOPMARGIN="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0"><!--content-->Originally posted by eevailen <br />
to cover both browsers,<br />
<body TOPMARGIN="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0"> <br />
<br />
thankyou ever so much, i knew it was something pretty simple, just wasn't in my damned html reference book.<br />
<br />
thankyou!<!--content-->:p <br />
TOPMARGIN="0" LEFTMARGIN="0" is for IE<br />
MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0" is for netscape <br />
incase you are wondering<!--content-->ah i guessed that anyhow. so is there any way of getting rid of the 'bottom' border on a page?<!--content-->i noticed if you have a table of height "100%" it margins the top aswell as the bottom of the page :(<!--content-->hm, never knew there was a bottom margin, i think it just doesnt like you.<!--content-->

Back