output a PDF file using imagic and PHP

MAUROX9

i have some pdf's that are stored in a SQL server with data type Image.Now I want to merge them into a single document with Imagic from a PHP page. here is the code$combined = new Imagick();while( $document = mssql_fetch_assoc( $mssqlResult ){ $image = new Imagick(); $image->readImageBlob( $document['Contents'] ) ; $combined->addImage( $image ); $image->clear(); $image->destroy(); }$combined->setImageFormat("pdf");$combined->writeImages( 'test.pdf', true );this will work and the test.pdf will be saved to sever. but when I try to output therough browser url(some thing like http://www.test.com/test.php), it will not works. the code is$combined = new Imagick();while( $document = mssql_fetch_assoc( $mssqlResult ){ $image = new Imagick(); $image->readImageBlob( $document['Contents'] ) ; $combined->addImage( $image ); $image->clear(); $image->destroy(); }//$combined->getImageBlob();//$combined->setImageFormat("pdf");//$combined->writeImages( 'test.pdf', true );header('Content-type: application/pdf');header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="test.pdf"');echo $combined;any help would be appreciated

Back