</ol><!--content-->I think you made a booboo<br />
style="margin-left:0px;"<br />
to make it numbered use<br />
<li type="1"><!--content-->Hi,<br />
<br />
I tried what you suggested and it works but it doesnt list the numbers.<br />
I also need the numbers<br />
<br />
Thanks<!--content-->You might be right, but it works fine without the 'px'. At least in a quick test with IE.<!--content-->I edited mine w/ the nubers, and I was not correcting the px, I was correcting the style:margin-left="", voodoo css. :D<!--content-->Hah! Missed that. That's why I hang out here! Thanks.<!--content-->heh I have made typos and brain farts before too, nothing beats the stlye="border:0px;'<!--content-->Technically, if you are specifying 0, you should probably use 0 or none, as 0 can not be measured in units.<!--content-->ahhhhhhh get all technical on me... I was only trying to point out a syntax screw up.<!--content-->Sorry... :p<!--content-->'salright :o Ill let that one go<!--content-->One for me! I don't care if it was by accident...<!--content-->as 0 can not be measured in unitsWhy not? It just happens to be the one number where the actual value is equivalent no matter the units (for all the units in the CSS spec anyway). Just because 0px == 0pt does not mean either form is wrong.style="margin-left: 0"Note also that Netscape (Mozilla) uses padding rather than margin. So to accomodate both you should havemargin-left: 0; padding-left: 0I tried what you suggested and it works but it doesnt list the numbersI wasn't sure if this was still a problem, but this is because the numbers that are automatically inserted are placed within that extra marginal space, which we have just eliminated. You'll have to keep some margin there to allow room for the characters. 2em seems the smallest you can go before IE starts chopping off the numbers.margin-left: 2em; padding-left: 0<!--content-->Note also that Netscape (Mozilla) uses padding rather than margin. <br />
Along with Opera And FireBird.<!--content-->I definitly worded it wrong, but couldn't come up with anything better at the time. My main pont was that 0 is 0, and there is no point in specifying the unit of measurement, as like you said, 0 is equivalent among all units. It's really a matter of personal preference more than anything, I suppose.<!--content-->lol, that's alright. I think it was the "can not" part that made it sound like you were stating a fact rather than a preference.<!--content-->HA I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, sometimes!<!--content-->

Back