order form

liunx

i found this great form which is exactly what i have been looking for but i can't figure out how to make the differnt drop downs show different products. can any one help<br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://pages.tca.net/darrin/java/interactive_ordering_form.html">http://pages.tca.net/darrin/java/intera ... _form.html</a><!-- m --><!--content-->The author is using a JavaScript array to fill the drop down boxes.<br />
The following array contains the product name and price.<br />
<br />
prodlist[0] = new prodobj('-none-',0)<br />
prodlist[1] = new prodobj('Anachronistic Widget',10.00)<br />
prodlist[2] = new prodobj('Bombastic Gadget',10.50)<br />
prodlist[3] = new prodobj('Cosmic Wingydingy',11.00)<br />
prodlist[4] = new prodobj('Desultory Doodad',11.99)<br />
prodlist[5] = new prodobj('Ethereal Entity',12.00)<br />
prodlist[6] = new prodobj('Fantastic Fingmabob',14.99)<br />
prodlist[7] = new prodobj('Garrulous Gizmo',25.00)<br />
prodlist[8] = new prodobj('Humongous Humanoid',99.99)<br />
prodlist[9] = new prodobj('Ignominious Innuendo',100.00)<br />
prodlist[10] = new prodobj('Jumping Jehosafatz',250.00)<br />
<br />
<br />
You simply have to edit the already-existing array.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Andrew Buntine.<!--content-->yes but after you do that all five drop downs still show the same products. is there a way to put different products in each of the lists<!--content-->use more than one javascript function in the code<!--content-->I'm not sure what the problem is that you're having. Your form works fine for me. I even copied and saved it.<!--content-->each of the drop down boxes have the exact same things. i need each of them to have different products. and i'm not sure how to make that happen.<!--content-->The script will have to be rewritten. It is currently written to display whatever number of groups ("Product", "Qty", "Unit Price", "Ext Price") as specified on this line at the top:<br />
<br />
var RowsInForm = 5//How many rows will be in the order details form<!--content-->

Back