Order Form Help

liunx

Hello HTMLFORUMS members!<br />
<br />
I am currently creating a website with a simple Order Form included.<br />
<br />
At the moment, I have a table with 4 columns containing a checkbox, product name, product code and price - that part is easy, and I can add as many as I want (to correspond with the numbe rof products I currently have in my product range) without any trouble.<br />
<br />
However, my product list grow in the future - and the last thing I want is the user to see an Order form with over 50 rows, and all he wants to purchase is 1-2 items... and vice versa.<br />
<br />
Is there HTML script for a form that will enable the user to add or remove records on the form as he/she wishes? For example, if the user wishes to purchase a number of products that exceeds the number of records that is currently on screen, I'd like them to be able to add another row containing the "checkbox, product name, product code and price" for them to use.<br />
<br />
I would like them to be able to simply click on a button that will automatically refresh the form page with a new row.<br />
<br />
Thank You<br />
Mungx2<!--content-->HTML script? NO... unless I'm not understanding this very well. Look into PHP, ASP or maybe JS / VB.net!?!<!--content-->

Back