Online Marketing Research - Getting Page Rank 6 in 30 days and the influence on SERP

ghofranho

Getting Page Rank 6 and the influence on SERP

Previous month, we carried out an online marketing test. The Page Rank increased from a 0 to Page Rank 6. This consequently proved that there is no significant impact of the page rank on the Search Engine Result Pages.

Where the last model had 20,000 back links, the new model had just 35 back links. Also, there was a huge difference in the duration of completion of projects. The former took five years to build, whereas the latter got over in a month. Page ranks is same in both the cases. The Google positions differ however.

PR6.gif

At the end, it shows how page rank falls short when it comes to rankings. This is another proven of "PR has nothing to do with website ranking, yet cannot be use it as website indicator not website measurement neither"

Google had changed the way they treat with PR for quite a long time since many abused by webmasters around the globe. Wow, I'm surprised Google even updated the PageRank in 30 days! Nice comparison. Was the Project 2 site older than 30 days or did you do the 30 day test with a brand new domain? Here we go again.... When will people ever understand that pagerank is simply a prestigious title, it has no significant effect (or maybe even none) in SERPs. In addition it does not guarantee traffic and conversions for that matter. Quote: Originally Posted by Advertise Here we go again.... When will people ever understand that toolbar pagerank is simply a prestigious title, it has no significant effect (or maybe even none) in SERPs. In addition it does not guarantee traffic and conversions for that matter. i adjusted your input to make it correct.

TOOLBAR pagerank is unreliable, real Pagerank (which we cant see or measure) is still very much a factor

also I very much doubt that the OP got a genuine tbPR 6 in 30 days with 35 backlinks.

if we're talking about the site in their signature that's no more than a genuine PR2, 3 at max from it's IBLs

the PR6 is almost definitely erroneous and will correct shortly IMO Quote: Originally Posted by SuperiorSEO also I very much doubt that the OP got a genuine tbPR 6 in 30 days with 35 backlinks. I think you should be able to get TB PR6 with even less then 10 links.. but you are correct, even having a PR 6 doesnt help much with the SERP