oh I'm an eejit ... help please

it seems that my visitors have used up my bandwith allocation on geocities.. I deleted all the stuff to do with the website from my hd because it was confusing me and I thought I could just Download <!--more--> it again from geocities... I didn't realise that with geocities you can only upload and not Download <!--more--> this is fine for all the .gif's and all the html pages... but I have some large flash .swf files on their I don't really want to have to make again and it's flash navigation.. and some music etc... <br />
<br />
I wan't to make a mirror site but how do i get the swf files back? Is there an easy way of doing it.. I figured that I could just make it so I could Download <!--more--> them off of one of the pages.. is this possible? <br />
<br />
If so it appears I have come to my first stumbling block.. I've never tried to make it so anyone can Download <!--more--> anything off my pages so umm how indeed do i do it>?<!--content-->well first you can go into your file manager at Geocities and when you are on the screen that shows all your files you have and you have a link that says "view" , just right click on that and click on "save as"<br />
<br />
for other people that Download <!--more--> files from you is just as easy. use the <a> tag<br />
<br />
<a href=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/"file.html">right click me</a><br />
<br />
just like that.<!--content-->oh gawd thats simple... i really am quite silly eh? <br />
once again you save my life with one line of writing...<br />
thx<!--content-->hehe :) no problem<!--content-->

Back