Oh hai thar...

RAdamWilliams

Just figured I'd make a post here. I actually like this site particularly because of some of the members you have here. I'll be glad to help you out in any way I can. BTW, I'm a supermod on InWarez so some of you might recognize me.

Shazy225

Sup. I was never really on InWarez but I think I've seen your name.

Anyways, welcome to vbteam.info. No Snitching on people. But I don't think you will.

Lets fap

RAdamWilliams

Oh yeah, no worries about me snitching. I was also on Crazy-Coderz but then again this is my name on just about everything so there's no telling where it's been seen. The only reason I could see me snitching is for skin ripping ::p

GgAcE

RAdamWilliams said:
Oh yeah, no worries about me snitching. I was also on Crazy-Coderz but then again this is my name on just about everything so there's no telling where it's been seen. The only reason I could see me snitching is for skin ripping ::p

Which I will personally do because I love upsetting people =D

GgAcE

RAdamWilliams said:
:eek: oh noez. Please don't do it!!!!!!

I have had my website work ripped & placed on templatemonster.com & sold to other people. It's part of being on the warez scene. All I can say is, if someone requests it, it will be done ^_-

Welcome to VBteam.

I am GgAcE. One of the major contributers & helping hands around these parts. If you need any forum assistance, my expertise is html, java, php, mysql, pearl & a few others.

Please let me know if you need any help.

best of luck!