Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

liuk

I am having a problem with PHP at the moment, I am getting this error, \[code\]Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string\[/code\] the error occurs when I run this portion of code in my site, \[code\]function myaccount() { $data['user_data'] = $this->auth->get_userdata($this->uri->segment(3)); //var_dump($data['user_data']); $this->load->model('users_model'); $data['user_info'] = $this->users_model->get_user_and_roadmaps_by_id($this->uri->segment(3)); $this->template->build('users/my_account', $data);}\[/code\]The line in which the error is occuring is this one, \[code\]$data['user_data'] = $this->auth->get_userdata($this->uri->segment(3));\[/code\]And this line is calling this function, \[code\] function get_userdata() { $CI =& get_instance(); if(!$this->logged_in()) { return false; } else { $query = $CI->db->get_where('users', array('user_id' => $CI->session->userdata('user_id'))); return $query->row(); } }\[/code\]I don't really now what this problem is, so any help would be great.

Back