Now We Have Fantastico Stuff Who

admin

Administrator
Staff member
has found the most useful, easily modified Content Management System of the choices that are included in Fantastico. I have looked at and installed most of them, looked at different themes, changing items in them, and I'm really stuck deciding which way to jump.<br /><br /> <br /><br />I primarily want to use it for a Computer/Business related website and a Photography/Business related website (2 different sites), but I really don't want to commit to something only to find out that the choice might be wrong.<br /><br /> <br /><br />I currently use Dreamweaver for website design, but would like to use a CMS instead as it seems to address most things relatively easily (although some of them take time to figure out), I also use Coppermine for Website Gallery but not having eCommerce built into that makes it a bit limiting if wanting to sell photographs etc.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Look forward to replies, opinions, discussion on the subject.<!--content-->
Hello,<br /><br />I believe Joomla would be your best bet here. There are many carts and galleries which you can intergrate together if someone has not done them.<br /><br />JimE<!--content-->
I would second Joomla. The learning curve can be a bit steep, but once you reach the top, it's really easy. And like Jim said, there are a bunch of different things that you can integrate within it.<!--content-->
Xoops it is enough easy and practical and it has addons enough .<!--content-->

Back