Not able to print out all the display

liunx

When on a web page the output to the screen <br />
is larger than than the screen so I have to slide right to see it. <br />
The problem is: <br />
When I try to print it out it only prints out what is on the screen (None of <br />
the output to the right gets printed, just 80 char. not the whole 150 char.). <br />
<br />
Can anyone post some code to show me how to be able to print all the print from left to right out... In Excel it will print 1-80 chars on 1 page and the remaing 81-150 on the next ..thats what I am looking for ..thanks ... THomas<!--content-->Originally posted by thomas8 <br />
Can anyone post some code to show me how to be able to print all the print from left to right out... <br />
<br />
<br />
If it's you page, I suggest you stop abusing fixed width <table> for layout (I'm making a guess this is what you are doing) and use CSS instead that will adapt to the available space.<br />
<br />
If it's not your page, send the same message to the webmaster and/or Download <!--more--> a browser that allows you to scale the content for printing.<!--content-->It's my page ... If I am understanding you correctly if I do what you say I would be squeezing a 200 Chars into something like 80 so I can print it out ... I would have to use some unexceptable font that would be so small that would be un-acceptable to the users .... Is there any other way? ..thanks<!--content-->Do you have 200 chars as one word (ie with no space in between)?<br />
<br />
Then try printing in landscape mode...<!--content-->

Back