norton antivirus help!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!!!?

Santastinks

i need help my norton is in my task bar i want it out like on my desktop so i can get it faster and just see it more better i hate having to always go to the task bar and find it (i think its called task bar) (the little bar in bottom right corner where little mini icons are)<br />
i also have spy bot search and destroy<br />
<br />
antivir PE classic<br />
<br />
and AVG 8.0 free<br />
guys don't hate on Norton so much it has actually helped me with virus deleting and things like that<br />
umm guys i looked on all programs and cant find norton HELP!!!!!<br />
I HAVE AVAST BUT ITS SAYS I ONLY HAVE IT FOR 59 DAYS<br />

DaveS

My advice? Get rid of norton, and get avast. Norton is a poor excuse for an antivirus program. but if you want a shortcut, go to start-> all programs -> Norton and then find the norton control center icon, click and drag it onto the desktop, and a shortcut will show up.

Useless

I have Nortons on my desktop, just click on Start, Go to All Programs, find Norton and put your pointer over it, a drop down menu appears right click on the one you want and click on Create shortcut, it will put it on your desktop.
Go to MY Documents, it's probably there, right click and create a shortcut, it will probably put the shortcut at the bottom somewhere in my documents, all you do is right click on it and send it to your desktop.

I've had Nortons for many years and never had a problem with it either.

to take it out go to start all programs then find it on the list and uninstall and get a better one on download.com

only_sailor_x

Get rid of norton as FAST AS POSSIBLE! It is a HUGE resource hog and causes FAR more problems then it actually HELPS.

Get rid of it then download AVG, Add Aware, and Spybot Search and Destroy.

Norton should be shot <.<