No Rightclick ??? help please

Hi there<br />
Just finished my page and would like to protect my pictures with No right clicking.<br />
Is it possible to do for jpeg photos? My pages are done in HTML.<br />
Can anyone help me Please?<br />
<br />
Thanx for Your time<br />
Regards<br />
Lou<!--content-->would like to protect my pictures with No right clickingThat won't protect your pictures.<!--content-->If someone saves the page or puts the image location in the browser they can get around this very easily..<br />
<br />
Try using a watermark<!--content-->Yes, the watermark is probably the best solution and this question is probably one of the most frequently asked questions.<br />
<br />
It almost certainly needs pinning just to inform people you can slow down the casual user, but won't be able to stop someone whom is determined to grab the image and knows what they are doing.<!--content-->You can use digital watermarks. These are one pixel areas of the picture which can be tracked by online companies, normally for a fee. If your pictures reappear elsewhere on the web, and u have the rights, then you can force them to take them off.<!--content-->Put your name in a part they cant put paint over it.<!--content-->What part can't they paint over, though?<!--content-->the part that they cant restore with the right paint!!!!<br />
:o<!--content-->Surely you can paint over any part of an image?<!--content-->so it wouldn't look right<br />
<br />
<br />
Example Grass<br />
<br />
multi colored thigs!!!<!--content-->You could just copy another bit of grass instead of the altered one. Or cut it out, because you wouldnt want it too big. Oh and i was just flicking through, but in Dave's script, shouldnt there be parantheses after document.oncontextmenu = noContextMenu<!--content-->For a watermark, just have your site/copyright written nice and big across any of your images, but just lower the opacity to where the text is faded enough to where it doesn't interfere with the pic too much. I was also thinking about the idea of just adding a layer across the whole pic of a certain color and lower the opacity of that layer. This way the colored layer covers the whole pic. Not sure if that makes it harder, or easier to undo, but at least doing it either way it's going to be a pain to undo.<!--content-->Sorry, I wasn't clear in my description. I meant adding a new layer in Photoshop, or some photo editing program and not a HTML layer.<!--content-->

Back