No Right Click isn't working correctly

liunx

I put the no-right-click script from Dynamic Drive on my site and it works for a few days and then you can right click on it all of a sudden. This has happened several times and it seems to be when I add a new page or tweak an existing one. <br />
<br />
I realize that no-right-click is not fool proof b/c users can just disable javascript in their browser and steal content/bandwidth that way, but it does ward off amatures and lets everyone know that I do not want my graphics/code taken from my site.<br />
<br />
Does anyone know why it stops working? I have to re-load it time after time...<!--content-->Originally posted by cutewebdesign <br />
I realize that no-right-click is not fool proof b/c users can just disable javascript in their browser and steal content/bandwidth that way, but it does ward off amatures and lets everyone know that I do not want my graphics/code taken from my site.<br />
<br />
Does anyone know why it stops working? I have to re-load it time after time... <br />
amatures??? that bugs me for some reason. I don't mean any hardship towards you or anything, but people today are not really called ametures. everybody gets some form of schooling on computers in todays society. and besides it can take an amature to click on view then source. no right clicking involved.<br />
<br />
bottom line you can not stop anybody, and I do mean anybody: ametures included, to look or copy your code or pictures.<br />
<br />
now with that being said, the first page of your site works fine for me.<!--content-->IF you can, please post a link to a page where the no right click isn't working.<!--content-->Dr. Web click on the www in his posting, adding to haow easy it is to get pic's, you just have to look in your cache<!--content-->hmmmn... I tried that before, but thought he meant some other site, since that site's no right click works fine.<!--content-->:D although you may want to add the <meta HTTP-EQUIV="imagetoolbar" CONTENT="no"> to the head of your code... I moused over the cottage and the the little print, save, e-mail, and whatever else is in there came up... Don't need to right click, just hover and click :)<!--content-->

Back