no resize embedded into popup

liunx

I am currently using a 'Live Help' feature on a site.<br />
<br />
From the Admin program I call up a chat window popup on the client side. However, this popup window is resizable by the client and I do not want this to happen. As it is the Admin software that calls up the window (and its attributes (no scrolling, no status bar etc)), I am wanting to know if there is any fix that I can code into the actual popup page itself that will override the resizable attribute so that the user can no longer resize the window.<br />
<br />
Any help would be much appreciated.<br />
<br />
Thanks and regards<br />
<br />
Chris W<!--content-->This ought to irritate the living daylights out of someone:<br />
var wd = 200;<br />
var ht = 200;<br />
window.onresize = redo;<br />
function redo() {<br />
window.resizeTo(wd, ht);<br />
}<!--content-->thanks gil<br />
<br />
Unfortunately that didn't work for me.<br />
<br />
I want the it so that the window can't be resized at all...but the code that stops this has to go inside the popup page itself as it is a software application that initiates the popup window.<br />
<br />
I take it the code you supplied allowed you to 'stretch' the window and then the code would make it 'shrink' back to the size set in the code?<!--content-->Maybe I'm missing something, but why can't the pop up window contain the resize code? (Which btw probably would annoy many people.)<!--content-->yea...thats why i dont want to use it<!--content-->

Back