no line break

liunx

Using stylesheets, is there a way to define the H1, H2, H3, etc. etc. tags so there is no breaking line between the text.<br />
<br />
What I want <br />
is this<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
What I don't want<br />
<br />
is this<br />
<br />
<br />
There's got to be a way but I've looked through 2 different books and online and I'm frustrated and stumped.<!--content-->Try something like...<br />
<br />
h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {<br />
padding:0px; margin:0px; border:0px;<br />
}<!--content--><style><br />
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {line-height:0; }<br />
</style><br />
<br />
Gets them close. about the same as margin zero.<br />
<br />
This {margim:-10 }<br />
<br />
handles h3 about right. You may have to adjust the value for the different size of each h element.<br />
<br />
Cd&<!--content-->you do know its not even worth trying right, why bother doing it, you know a lot of ppl use netscape and that code ais a netscape nono<!--content-->Give this a shot,<br />
<br />
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p { margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0; padding-top: 0; padding-bottom: 0 }<br />
<br />
If you use other elements after your headings (table, div, address, etc.), then you can include them as well.<!--content-->you do know its not even worth trying right, why bother doing it, you know a lot of ppl use netscape and that code ais a netscape nono<br />
<br />
<br />
What pre-historic version of Netscrap are you referring to. Everything mentioned has been support since 4 Beta.<br />
<br />
Border is a little buggy and their is a bug in line-height that affects printing but other than that, I have no idea what you mean.<!--content-->

Back