Newbie help needed with xml?

wxdqz

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not. We'll see.

I am using Dreamweaver to develope my business website. My suppilers make available, for dowload, daily downloads of their inventories,inventory location, price changes, new products, etc in xml and csv. I would like to be able to download this information and have it auotmatically updated on my site.

For example:
I have posted on my site item A. It is currently listed at $100.00 and I have access to 50 of these items. I get it from my supplier for $75.00 and they show 50 items. I download new information stating that the product now cost $70.00 from my supplier and they now have 100 in stock. I would like my website to automaticly reflect the new information. It should now show that my price has dropped and that my available inventory has increased.

It would save me a considerable amount of time to have this done automatically as opposed to me updating the info one product at a time.

I currently use Dreamweaver 8, Flash 8, and Fireworks 8. So, if anyone knows of a Macromedia or Adobe product that could accomplish this, that would be great.

Preferably something that I would not have to set up my own server.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Back