[NEW] vBulletin 4.0 Style

cornishman

This one looks similar. Tabbed nav and header layout and CSS based FH.

Code:
http://www.gameslurp.com/gameslurp-forums.php

chakru

mmmxiv said:
No, cos then they'd change the design.

Floris said that they are gonna release the first version of vb4 soon, so they wont consider over hauling or redesigning the style now at this point of time. May be later versions they may consider shifting the style..

j0nty07

I'm intrigued with the move by Jelsoft to bring out their own CMS, though, I expect it was inevitable at some point, especially, as they have the blogs, social groups etc. I find it interesting because some of the other CMS out there struggle a little bit with smooth intergration/built in forum, blogging, social groups, gallery, etc.

greatergood

In my personal opinion as a web Design student, Is that this theme looks very professional, Clean and I love the new layout, It makes everything Much easier to find, And much easier on the eyes of the viewer.

As for the people who thought it would be different, It seems like you are still stuck on the very flashy, Over the top designs from places like completegfx or some of the other places that make gaming templates, Those are all fine and dandy, But when it comes to real design, Its all about content that is easy on the viewers eyes, And easy to navigate.

Overall I am very impressed at your work void. I hope to see a release soon.

AWC108

to be honest, the only thing I like about vB 4 is the editor box. It's got larger. I don't like the new look though.

Guardian

I was expecting more than what I saw (currently) of vBulletin 4. Perhaps they should hold off releasing 4 until they can provide more because right now, 4 seems like a repaint of 3.8.x with a few added features.

Geekygirl

I have to agree, I was expecting more...however, like every new toy I get every bone in me is saying "give me"...hopefully playing around with vb4 is as much fun as vb3