New Moderator Welcome

Please welcome khalidali63 to the moderator staff here at WebDeveloper.com<br />
<br />
I'm sure he will oversee this area with a fair and balanced hand. If not I'll...<br />
<br />
:D<!--content-->Cool! Congratulations, Khalid! Man, three new mods since I've been here... Wow! That's great!<!--content-->Originally posted by Compguy Pete <br />
<br />
I'm sure he will oversee this area with a fair and balanced hand. <br />
<br />
You can count on that..wish me to break a leg..<br />
<br />
:D<!--content-->:) Hey, Khalid... Break a leg! :D<!--content-->Congrats<!--content-->Rule with an iron fist, Khalid!<!--content-->Hey Khalid! Just got home and saw you were now a moderator. Cool beans!<!--content-->hey!...<br />
:eek:<br />
i just saw this!...<br />
<br />
:) :) :)<br />
CONGRATULATIONS KHALID!...<br />
:) :) :)<br />
<br />
(i see that even your little walking-guy is struttin' a bit different now!)<br />
<br />
;) k<!--content-->Originally posted by khaki <br />
(i see that even your little walking-guy is struttin' a bit different now!)<br />
;) k [/B] <br />
Yup, hez sure got a spring in his stride :)<br />
<br />
Congrats Khalid.<!--content-->congrats <br />
all the best.<!--content-->A good moderator doth not need rule with an iron-fist; since respect should flow from ones charitable actions and good nature.<!--content-->Of course he could just make it easy on himself and rule with an iron fist anyway, its much more fun that way....;)<!--content-->I have not been here that long so i dont know everybody, but congradulations!<!--content-->

Back