New Google-certified Ad Networks to Compete with Adwords

faizanbhatti94

AdSense publishers in North America and Europe can now allow ads from Google-certified ad networks to appear on their pages. These ads will compete with AdWords ads, and will help publishers earn the most from every ad impression by increasing competition. At the same time, publishers will have full control over which ads and ad networks can appear on their pages.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyJPOVLd3Iwe have to certified for adsense to be in our blog?can you explain to me?Basically, it means that Adsense publishers will be showing ads which go through the Adwords system, and they will also be showing ads that come from Google-certified third party sources which do not go through the Adwords system.Adsense will function more as an auction house for ads, than the outlet for Adwords it has functioned as in the past.My guess is that Google will reserve the Adwords ads for the most trustworthy of Adsense publishers, and newer advertisers along with less trustworthy advertisers will end up with more third-party ads. Google ends up protecting their Adwords clients without needing to completely drop so many publishers.I heard just heard about this yesterday. They have been sending emails out to all publishers:Quote:I believe in the long run it could prove to be great because the main focus is on improving the functionality of ad serving packages on the ads slots and spots on the web pages.I hope google will able to maintain their quality services with new partners.