Need to get text from tag

brianm

possible duplicate I need to get text from tag of xml here is the xml tag\[code\]<description><b>Entrance to the Property</b><br/>Via main front door leading into Hallway with access to loft.<br/><br/><b>Lounge</b><br/>14' 5" x 12' 1" (4.39m x 3.68m) Double glazed window, electric heater, airing cupboard.<br/><br/><b>Kitchen</b><br/>7' 4" x 5' 5" (2.24m x 1.65m) Double glazed window, fitted base and eye level units with sink and drainer, electric cooker point, tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling.<br/><br/><b>Bedroom</b><br/>15' 8" x 8' 8" (4.78m x 2.64m) Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window, coving to ceiling.<br/><br/><b>Bathroom</b><br/>Suite incorporating panelled bath with grab handles, vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc., tiled splashbacks.<br/><br/><b>Communal Garden</b></description>\[/code\]I have read this by \[code\]getNodeValue\[/code\] in \[code\]StringEscapeUtils.unescapeHtml4();\[/code\] and without this method, I'll getting always "<" and nothing I don't know how to get text from from this tag, any suggestion will be appreciatedThank you

Back