[Need] Sophist 3.7 style forummonkeys.com

Hoxxy

This Just In: Nearly all skins have been updated to vBulletin 3.7. The demo forums will be upgraded as soon as all skins have been updated. Several skins have presented problems with 3.7 and are slated to be recoded: Aimgle, English Nights, OneVista, Sophist - Fibe and Supremacy may be recoded, they are still being considered. Recoding a skin from scratch is a long, mind-numbing process - your continued patience is appreciated.
This is quoted from ForumMonkeys forum. so it looks like your gonna be waiting a while.

n00bf0rc3

Furqaan said:
oh thank u NOOB! you succesfully have increased your post count.

As you can see i've been here since Jun 2008, do you really think i care about 'increasing my posts' i come to this section to look for new skins for my site and i get happy when i see the heading but when i click on it its just a stupid request that should be posted on a correct section.

If you no your wrong admit it.

BTW for those who think im a complete retard this was in the Skins section a while ago when i posted the above comment.

Thank-you

Furqaan

As you can see i've been here since Jun 2008, do you really think i care about 'increasing my posts' i come to this section to look for new skins for my site and i get happy when i see the heading but when i click on it its just a stupid request that should be posted on a correct section.

If you no your wrong admit it.

BTW for those who think im a complete retard this was in the Skins section a while ago when i posted the above comment.

Thank-you

lolz relax dude!