Need some <div> help with positioning

admin

Administrator
Staff member
If you unzip the attached file you will see the problem. When I click on one of the "tabs", the content disappears. I'm just not sure how to make this work. all help is very much appreciated!!<br />
<br />
Becca<!--content-->But I really need help here...I'm a novice and can't figure it out. Thank you!!<!--content-->Instead of a zip file, try putting your stuff on the internet so we can see it! ;)<br />
<br />
Personally, if I have to Download <!--more--> something and unzip it to help someone... I'll skip it! Sorry!<!--content-->and I can't upload using FTP from here... Thanks for the help.<!--content-->You won't see any images but the code is here...<!--content-->Originally posted by becca718 <br />
and I can't upload using FTP from here... Thanks for the help. <br />
<br />
Doesn't hosting like yahoo or angelfire have a way to upload your page through their site?<br />
<br />
nyway...<!--content-->http://www.geocities.com/becca718/mp3.html<!--content-->your problem is that you only need one iframe. on each link you need to set the target to the iframe, by the way which doesn't have a name. you need to have a name in the iframe and then set the target to that name. <br />
<br />
having 6 iframes is not doing you any good.<!--content-->but... is this what your site's suppose to look like!??!<!--content-->ooops... forgot the attachement<!--content-->I'm only interested in fixing the center piece with the tab functionality.<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
<br />
by the way...what browser were you on?<!--content-->The attachement was from N7<!--content-->

Back