Need Help!? :)

liunx

Ok, heres the deal, I maintain a site for a guild in EverQuest, anyway the site itself uses PHPNuke as the content management system. What I want to do is create a page within PHPnuke using the phpnuke database that will let registered members update their own characters, things like race, level class etc..<br /><br />only problem i see with usng the phpnuke user database is some ppl that arent members of the guild would also be able to log into the roster and add their characters as well. <br /><br />Any suggestions on where to start? I have never tried anything like this.<!--content-->
I did some searching on all the nuke sites and found this <a href="http://www.akanon.org/index.php" target="_blank">EverQuest Character Profile System</a> It is seperate from Nuke and therfore it has its own database. I don't play EverQuest so I have no idea if this is what you are looking for, but it looks promising.<br /><br />Good Luck<br /> Thumbs Up<!--content-->
thanks, I've been lookin on nuke sites for the past few hours and hadnt seen this one yet, I'll give it a look. Thumbs Up<!--content-->
<!--QuoteBegin-leezard+Aug 8 2003, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leezard @ Aug 8 2003, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->thanks, I've been lookin on nuke sites for the past few hours and hadnt seen this one yet, I'll give it a look.?Thumbs Up<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--><br />No problem. It was one of those lucky finds. Seen a few posts about this and that, so started clicking on the WWW icons of the posters until I found that site.<!--content-->
wow, that script is huge!! but it does all I need and then some, AWESOME find, thanks a lot!<!--content-->